Please read the following booking conditions carefully, as they set out the terms and conditions of the contract being entered into between you, the Client and 360˚ Travel and applies to any services rendered by 360˚ Travel whether or not the intended booking comes to fruition. A contract will not exist between 360˚ Travel and the passenger/s until such time as we have acknowledged receipt of a completed and signed copy of our Reservation Form.
For the purpose of this document, 360˚ Travel Pty (Ltd) means the Company and its employees or agents.
Third Party Service Providers:
360˚ Travel acts as an agent only for local and international ground operators and airlines (collectively referred to as “the Principal”) and accordingly accepts no liability whatsoever for any claim for loss, damage, injury, harm, illness, trauma or death (including a claim for maintenance by any dependants), accident or delay that may be occasioned, or any other irregularity that may arise from a defect in any vehicle or other form of conveyance, including all ski equipment, or by error or default of a Principal or persons engaged in conveying passengers, or otherwise in connection with carrying out the tour / travel arrangements. The clients shall not hold 360˚ Travel liable for any injury, damage, illness, harm, trauma, accident, and death (including a claim for maintenance by any dependants) or otherwise that may occur whilst on their holiday. The client undertakes to have adequate insurance to cover any such events. It is a condition of 360˚ Travel that prior to departure from South Africa, all clients or their legal guardians sign a form indemnifying 360˚ Travel and its staff, both in South Africa and in the resorts, against action and/or claims whatsoever and howsoever arising. Any services provided by the Principals will be subject to their terms and conditions (“the Principal’s Conditions”), copies of which are available upon written request.
Upon acceptance of the quote, you will be required to complete, sign and return to 360˚ Travel the Reservation Form. A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total package price (or as specified) is payable within 72 hours of confirmation of your bookings. The balance of the cost of your travel arrangements must be paid no less than 8 weeks prior to departure. For “late bookings” (bookings made within 8 weeks of departure), the total cost of your travel arrangements must be paid within 24hours of confirmation of your booking.
In the event of bookings made within 7 days of departure, 360˚ Travel reserves the right to charge a “Late Booking” fee for extra communication expenses. Note: 360˚ Travel reserves the right to cancel any travel arrangements for which the total price has not been paid by the due date and you will have no right of recourse against 360˚ Travel.
Reservations made upon acceptance of the quotation will be automatically cancelled if 360˚ Travel has not received a signed Reservation Form, together with the required deposit or full payment as applies, within 72 hours of receiving the booking request and you will have no right of recourse against 360˚ Travel.
For reservations that include air tickets, we are required by the relevant airline to issue the air tickets within a specified time from the date of reservation. Should payment not be received by the deadline advised, the airline will cancel the reservations without further notice. Please refer to your confirmation for payment deadlines. Airfares are subject to the prices and conditions (especially surcharges) quoted by the airlines and both are subject to change without prior notice. Airfares therefore cannot be guaranteed by 360˚ Travel.
Should the client be a group booking and the group number deviate from the number required for the booking, the Principal may reserve the right to re-cost the total package price and raise a surcharge. Should any client refuse to accept and pay such surcharge, it may result in the Principal canceling the booking and retaining any payment made (360˚ Travel will be entitled to retain any service fees charged).
- Package prices are based on airfares, tariffs and rates of exchange applicable at the time of the quotation/booking, and as such can fluctuate sharply and will therefore remain subject to change up to and including the day that full payment is effected on which date the rate of exchange will be calculated. 360˚ Travel reserves the right to pass on any surcharges to the passenger/s.
- 360˚ Travel guarantees the price of land arrangements once full payment has been received, except where subsequent increases are beyond the control of 360˚ Travel.
- Cash or electronic transfers (EFT): We accept EFT payment, or cash deposited into our bank account, subject to the condition that the EFT transmission report or the cash deposit slip is provided to ourselves and such payment has been confirmed as received by ourselves and reflected in our bank statement.
- Cheques: Bank issued cheques only will be accepted. Please note that we require 7 working days to clear all cheques before documentation can be issued.
- It is the personal responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they are in possession of the correct documentation prior to departure. 360˚ Travel shall not accept responsibility for any consequences of any nature whatsoever arising from the passenger failing to ensure that he/she has complied with the necessary health / passport / visa requirements.
- Documents (vouchers, itinerary, air tickets, etc) will be prepared and dispatched on receipt of all the following:
- Full and final payment of the total package price
- Signed Terms and Conditions
- Duly completed and signed Reservation Form
- Signed Ski Waiver and Indemnity Form
It is the personal responsibility of the passenger/s to check all the details of their travel documents, including, but not limited to details of their names; date and times of flights; reservation dates for accommodation, etc, before leaving S.A. If there are any inaccuracies, it is important that you contact us immediately in order to have them corrected as 360˚ Travel will not be liable for any delay and/or loss incurred as a result of any inaccuracies on any travel documents once you are in receipt thereof and have left South Africa.
- It is strongly advised that you take out adequate insurance cover such as cancellation due to illness, accident or injury, personal accident and personal liability and loss of or damage to baggage and sports equipment (Note that is not an exhaustive list). 360˚ Travel will not be responsible or liable if the Client fails to take out adequate insurance cover or at all. It shall not be obligatory upon the 360˚ Travel to effect insurance for the Client except upon detailed instructions given in writing and all insurance effected by 360˚ Travel pursuant to such instruction will be subject to such exceptions and conditions as may be imposed by the insurance company or underwriters accepting the risk, and 360˚ Travel shall not be obliged to obtain separate cover for any risks so excluded. Should the insurers dispute their liability for any reason; the Client will have recourse against the insurers only. Once the insurance has been confirmed and paid for, the Client will be issued with a policy document of the insurer. It is a complex document, which must be read BEFORE YOU initiate your travel so that you can address any queries you may have to the insurer PRIOR to your departure.
- Ski Insurance packages are available at an additional cost. It is essential that all clients have a comprehensive medical emergency evacuation insurance policy to cover them for the duration of the trip. In this case, adequate insurance means: an insurance that covers emergency medical evacuation from the scene of the illness or accident, to the nearest best hospital and then back to your hometown. In the event that there is insufficient or no medical insurance, 360˚ Travel cannot be held accountable for any costs incurred or deposits required.
- Please note that various credit card companies offer limited levels of travel insurance, which 360˚ Travel does not consider sufficient cover for international travel. Kindly check with the respective credit card companies in order to obtain the specific details of the cover.
- An administration fee of R100 per person will be charged for each amendment/ or cancellation.
- Should you wish to change your reservation, we will endeavor to assist you, however any charges imposed by the Principals will be charged to you. After departure it is understood that extra expenses incurred as a result of changes will be for the passenger’s account, and any unused services will not be refunded.
- In the unlikely event of an unscheduled extension to the holiday caused by flight delays, weather, strikes or any cause beyond the control of 360˚ Travel, it is understood that any and all expenses relating to these extensions will be for the account of the passenger.
Once a reservation request has been received in our office, it becomes liable for cancellation fees. Should you wish to cancel your reservations, such cancellation must be made in writing and you will be liable to pay the following cancellation charges (over and above cancellation charges levied by the Principals):
- Where your booking includes an airfare, the relevant charges are levied by the airline and in some instances this may be 100% of the total airfare.
- From the time of booking up to 8 weeks prior to departure, the full deposit paid will be forfeited.
- Refunds and Unused services: No refunds will be granted for any unused services.
- Cancellations within 8 weeks are subject to cancellation fees as follows:
- 8 weeks prior – 30% of total package price
- 6 weeks prior – 45% of total package price
- 4 weeks prior – 60% of total package price
- 3 weeks prior – 80% of total package price
- 2 weeks prior – 100% of total package price.
- There is no guarantee that flights, trains and coaches, etc will depart at the times stated on any itinerary or tickets which you receive. All timings are estimates only and we do not accept any liability for any delay, however arising, or for schedule alterations.
- Flight Reconfirmation: It is your responsibility to ensure that you reconfirm your departure dates and times of all your flights at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- Taxes: Mandatory taxes that can be pre-paid will be advised to you and collected prior to departure, however some countries charge taxes that can only be paid locally. It is recommended that you obtain the relevant information from the airline prior to departure and ensure that you have sufficient local currency to cover these taxes.
- Special Requests: Will be passed on to service providers, but can at no time be guaranteed.
- Complaints: In the event that you experience any problems with your holiday whilst overseas, you must immediately inform the Principal in question in order that they may assist you in resolving the issue (as well as copying 360˚ Travel). Should you still be dissatisfied, a written complaint must be sent to 360˚ Travel within 14 days of the end of your trip, and we will use our best endeavours to resolve the complaint. However 360˚ Travel in no way accepts liability for any claim that you may have in respect of your complaint.
- Changes in booking: Whilst every effort is made to adhere to confirmed itineraries, we reserve the right to make changes to your travel arrangements should the need arise. In these instances we undertake to advise you thereof as soon as reasonably possible to obtain your further instructions in this regard. Please note that in some instances due to the situation at hand it may not be possible to obtain your instructions.
- Ski and other equipment: Equipment is not insurable, and is the client’s responsibility. The Company reserves the right to recover any losses or damages incurred from the passenger. Where a client fails to return the hired equipment the Company reserves the right to invoice the client for the full value of the equipment. The Company does not give its’ employees the authority to accept responsibility for the return of ski equipment to the supplier thereof.
- Although all reasonable efforts will be made to ensure the smooth running of the tour, 360˚ Travel cannot be held responsible in any way for bad or non-performance of Principals.
- While all possible efforts will be made to ensure the success of the tour, 360˚ Travel cannot be held responsible in any way for cancellation in total or in part or non-performance in any way, due to bad weather or any other detrimental natural phenomenon/disaster, political unrest or war or other circumstances beyond the control of 360˚ Travel or the Principals. It is recommended that specific insurance is taken out to cover the resultant losses direct or consequential should this be required by you.
- Passports, Visas & Health - It is the entirely the Client’s duty to ensure that all passports and visas are current, valid, obtained on time, and will be valid for six months after return to home country and that any vaccinations, inoculations, prophylactic (e.g. for malaria) and the like, where required, have been obtained. Please check the requirements with 360˚ Travel before traveling. 360˚ Travel will endeavour to assist the Client but such assistance will be at 360˚ Travel’s discretion and the Client acknowledges that in doing so, 360˚ Travel is not assuming any obligation or liability and the Client indemnifies 360˚ Travel against any consequences of non-compliance. It is the Client’s duty to familiarize him/herself with the inherent dangers of and mental and/or physical condition required for the Proposed Travel Arrangements. Please ensure that all passports are renewed. The client must ensure that the details supplied to 360˚ Travel mirror those details shown on their passport for international travel and ID documents for local travel. As a guideline, passports should be valid for 6 months after your scheduled return to South Africa.
- Entire Contract - The Conditions constitute the entire terms of the relationship between the parties. There exist no other terms, conditions, warranties, representations, guarantees, promises, undertaking or inducements of any nature whatsoever (whether verbal, written or electronic) regulating the relationship and the Client acknowledges that he/she has not relied on any matter or thing stated on behalf of 360˚ Travel or otherwise that is not included herein.